Friday, May 3, 2013

Introduction

Hello everybody!

This is the first posting in this new blog. I have to admit that this is the very first time that I do something related to blogs. Let's hope it works out well.

The main reason why I decided to create a blog is to share my opinions related to Hispanic TV in the United States. I am originally from Mexico City but I have been living in the US since March 2003.  I have always loved TV and my friends and coworkers agree that I am the go-to person for any Hispanic entertainment related question.

Some of you may wonder if I will share any of the insights and findings from my research clients in this blog and the answer is simple: NO. I will only express my personal point of view on the Hispanic programming in the The U.S. Sometimes my blog will be in Spanish, that's just the nature of our reality, we are bilinguals!

So stay tuned because I will review Novelas, News Shows, Realities and everything in between.

Diego R. Villatoro

No comments:

Post a Comment